Break fast with belly dancing! Dina's new talent show will air after Ramadan
We thought it wasn't going to happen, but we've been wrong before. Egyptian belly dancer Dina will be shaking up the screen and the nerves of conservatives with a talent show for the gifted movers and groovers of this region.
According to the Middle East news portal, the episodes of the talent show for wannabe belly dancing stars has begun filming inside the studios of the satellite Egyptian channel 'Al Qahira Wal Nas' in complete secrecy.
A huge set has been constructed for the program, and the network has not announced an official launch date, but it is expected it will be aired after the holy month of Ramadan during the end of August.
The provocative performer is filming the first star search phase of the program. She and the other judges on the panel will select the best dancers to go on and groove their way across live television for viewers to cast their vote of who should win.
In case you don't want to wait until the end of summer to see the starlet on screen, you can catch her during the Ramadan drama "Al Murafa'a" (The Trial) alongside Lebanese actress Dolly Shaheen and famous Syrian actor Bassem Yakhour.
- Dina dances her way to the wrong side of Egypt's Shiites
- Bassem Yakhour: Errybody’s got it all wrong!
- One episode down, none to go? Fans furious and curious why Dina's new dancing show future uncertain
- Belly-dancing drama during Ramadan?
- Belly dancer Dina denies fleeing Egypt after scandal and admits marriage to businessman