Donia Abdel Aziz: Missing actress found presenting!
Egyptian actress Donia Abdel Aziz will be trying her hand at presenting in a new entertainment show
Egyptian actress Donia Abdel Aziz - an old hand in the Ramadan drama scene - was noticeably absent from our screens this holy month. Missing out on the most popular TV season in the Arab calander seems to have driven Dina to a temporary career change - presenting!
Donia is currently having her second stab at hosting (her first attempt was several years ago in "Pop Cool") and is busy in the studio preparing for the new entertainment show.
But, proving that she hasn't been cast out by the acting world, the diva has revealed that she could have had roles in two of the season's dramas but chose not to. The picky star says she will only take on roles that enhance her career and popularity.
We're guessing the producers of those dramas won't be tuning in to see Donia's hosting comeback!
Would you rather Donia stuck to acting or are you looking forward to seeing her play herself for a change?
- Donia Abdel Aziz keeps her engagement on the down-low
- Donia Samir Ghanem is perfectly prudish: No to steamy film
- No "Big Night" for Maali Zayed: Egyptian actress turned down film gig
- Here's what's happening in Egypt this week: Get out to hear some guitars, see "The Ugly" and more!
- Producers look abroad for an actress to play Egyptian diva Umm Kalthoum