Dina teaches Americans how to shake it
Egyptian belly dancer Dina is preparing to head off to the United States of America to take part in an oriental dance festival. Dina noted that the festival will begin on May 3.
Dina said that her participation in the festival is different from the nature of her experience in other dance festivals. Dina, no stranger to scandal and ill-repute, will be sitting on the respectable judging committee, as well as adopting the responsibility of a choreographer offering lessons to contestants for a period of ten hours a day. Dina added that she will also be handing out prizes at the end of the festival along with presenting a number of her famous dance moves.
According to the London based Elaph, Dina stated that this is not the first time she takes part in an international oriental dance festival and it has become a common thing for her to participate in number belly dancing festivals around the world.
The dancer noted that she has placed herself in a tight time slot for she is currently filming the scenes for two new television dramas she stars in and is trying to complete most of her scenes before heading off to the US in order not to create any problems for the dramas.
- Dina sued for teaching belly dancing
- Who do you think you are! Belly dancer Dina says Safinaz is no match for her
- Lebanese Shaking off the veil: When Hijab is not compatible with tight jeans
- All expenses paid propaganda trip? American Muslims justify why they took a Zionist tour
- AMERICAN IN ARABIA: Caught Off Guard by a Waiting Stripper