Dina considers herself the last of the best
Controversial Egyptian belly dancer Dina said that she is the last of the best belly dancers in Egypt’s belling dancing history.
New belly dancers do not have the same level of talent that she does, and their stars will not shine for long, said Dina.
According to the internet website MBC.net, during a television interview on the program ‘Rula Show,’ aired on the Egyptian satellite channel Al Hayat, Dina said that her relationship with other Egyptian belly dancers is not very strong, due to the age difference between them.
Dina said that she only engages in casual conversation with new dancers at social gatherings.
However, Dina has great respect for prominent dancers Najwa Foad, Fifi Abdo and Zizi Mustafa. “These dancers are icons of Egyptian belly dancing, and among the last of the great,” she said.
- World Cup championship for belly dancing in Saint Petersburg Russia
- Najwa Fuad to Lecture on Belly Dancing in Los Angeles
- All mine! Fifi Abdou tries to sue Egypt government for taxing her tips
- Najwa Foad regrets not having children
- Pregnant Abroad: Lebanese women board trans-Atlantic planes to give babies a shot at American citizenship