Busted! Drug-smuggling Dina El Sherbini gets arrested
Is Dina El Sherbini doing or even smuggling drugs?
Egyptian actress Dina El Sherbini was reportedly taken into custody after allegedly getting caught red-handed smuggling drugs in a Cairo apartment, recently. The starlet denied the smuggling accusation, admitting that she does takes drugs, specifically heroin, but doesn't smuggle them.
Dina told the police that she gets the drugs from the smuggler that was also arrested with her in the apartment. Investigations are currently underway at the Nile Palace Police Station.
According to Sayidaty.net, Dina had taken part in a number of popular television dramas like "Hekayit Banat" (Girls Stories) during Ramadan 2012 and "Taht Al Ard" (Underground) this past holy month, playing the role of a dancer alongside Egyptian actress Amirah Karara.
The actress's father posted a denial of the accusations on her facebook page, adding that the prosecution found her innocent.
Are you surprised at the the leading lady's narcotic news? Please share in the comment box below.
- Nowhere to run to, Baby, but Dina El Sherbini hid behind veil in court
- Winona Ryder Arrested on Suspicion of Shoplifting
- Blame it on the A-A-Alcohol! A drunk & disorderly Entisar arrested in Cairo
- Busted! Nuha Al Amroosi in police custody after getting caught using heroin
- Amir Karara goes 'underground' for starring role