Dina Hamed Miss Egypt 2010
Young college student Dina Hamed Sultan won the beauty pageant title of Miss Egypt 2010. The former Miss Egypt 2009 Elham Wajdi placed the crown on the new Miss Egypt among a prestigious audience that included former beauty queens and VIPs from Egyptian society, along with a number of stars from the entertainment world.
Dina expressed her joy and honor for being selected and named Miss Egypt and hopes that she will live up to her responsibilities to the fullest. She also denied that she has aspirations of entering the cinema, adding that she wants to work in the stock market and become a successful business woman.
- Prettiest of the bunch: Miss Philippines crowned Miss World 2013
- Who's that girl? Rahima Ganieva claims to be Miss Uzbekistan
- Egyptian Film Censors Give Green Light to Marwan Hamed’s ‘Lee…Lee’
- Dina’s dress triggers tension between her and Athar Al Hakim
- Dina’s dancing stops the airing of Warda’s concert