Who do you think you are! Belly dancer Dina says Safinaz is no match for her
Egyptian belly dancer Dina is currently the most in-demand dancer in Egypt, especially for those happy occasions – we mean weddings by that!
However, according to Elaph news, Dina has bigger dreams and says her ambition is to one day set up a specialized belly dancing school, where she teaches young women the professional art of this very important dance style in Egyptian history.
But who takes her fancy in the world of dance? Although Dina admitted that newcomer Safinaz's moves are very impressive, she stated that Safz is no match for her! How modest!
The pro said it saddens her the lack of 'real' belly dancers on the scene, with the exception of belly dancing icons Fifi Abdo and Lucy, of course.
Despite the fact that she has been nominated for numerous roles in film and TV, Dina stressed that film producers have not yet used her acting skills to their full capacity, unlike TV drama producers who have given her roles that depend on her acting rather than dancing skills.
Either way, she's happy with her success on both the big and small screen!
- Dina teaches Americans how to shake it
- Do you think I'm Tunisian? Dina abstains from naked protesting
- One special wedding dance: Fifi Abdo shakes it for Rojina's sister and her hubby!
- Dancers in film: Are they the sex kittens you think they are?
- Belly dancing queen Fifi Abdo to teach 'the art of shaking it' in Italy!