Dina Samir Ghanem turns to Singing
Young Egyptian actress Dina Samir Ghanem, daughter of prominent Egyptian actors Samir Ghanem and Dalal Abdul Aziz, made an agreement with producer Naser Mahrous to release her first album next summer.
She is working with a number of composers on the new album, like Muhammad Rifa’ie, Naser Mahrous, and Walid Sa’ed.
Three years ago Dina released two songs in a popular mini-album called “Free Mix.”
- Dina Sameer Ghanem to portray Shadia
- The Ugly (Betty) truth: Salma Hayek to SUE Amy Samir Ghanem's showmakers
- Dina Samir Ghanem bids her innocence farewell
- Donia Samir Ghanem is perfectly prudish: No to steamy film
- Battle of the singers: Who wins the popularity test between Angham and Donia Samir Ghanem?