Can you dig it, Dubai? Dutch DJ Karmon is coming to town!
Come one, Karmon! The Dutch DJ is about to do Dubai. (Image: Facebook)
Riding high off a string of dance hits over the last year, DJ Karmon is finally bringing his beats to town.
The season opening party at Level 41 in Media One Hotel on September 19 will feature the popular Dutch musician alongside local supporting acts Haidz and Daylomar. Electronic music fans will be treated to a soulful session of deep house that has become Karmon’s trademark.
The star DJ, best known for hits like Take My Hand featuring singer Terry Shand and When Dark Becomes Light, has been spinning and remixing records with great success for the past two years. His debut album release Turning Point has been a club favourite thanks to its heavy use of vocals by talented underground artists.
Tickets to the show are Dhs120 at the door (Dhs100 at www.platinumlist.net).
For more information, call 050 359 9798 or e-mail email@example.com.
- You're Not Alone, Emiratis! Tara McDonald is coming to the Grand Hyatt Dubai this month
- DJ Sasha will be spinnin' it up at Monte-Carlo Beach Club next weekend
- Bring on the dancing girls: French cabaret hits Dubai
- Getting back on the Dubai 'Train': U.S. rockers can't wait to return
- Puma unveils the National Team Application on Facebook