Can you dig it, Dubai? Dutch DJ Karmon is coming to town!
Riding high off a string of dance hits over the last year, DJ Karmon is finally bringing his beats to town.
The season opening party at Level 41 in Media One Hotel on September 19 will feature the popular Dutch musician alongside local supporting acts Haidz and Daylomar. Electronic music fans will be treated to a soulful session of deep house that has become Karmon’s trademark.
The star DJ, best known for hits like Take My Hand featuring singer Terry Shand and When Dark Becomes Light, has been spinning and remixing records with great success for the past two years. His debut album release Turning Point has been a club favourite thanks to its heavy use of vocals by talented underground artists.
Tickets to the show are Dhs120 at the door (Dhs100 at www.platinumlist.net).
For more information, call 050 359 9798 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Said Mrad's “Greatest Dance Hits”
- Not a sham but a support act! Three Muscat-eers give Akon an Omani inside-edge
- Rudimental readies to rock it reggae style at Sandance in Dubai
- East Coast style: Nelly set to turn up the heat at Dubai's Atelier/Festival
- Dubai won't be "Lonely" with Akon in town! Bad boy rapper is taking over Cavalli Club