Qamar passes “The Trial” buck to Dolly Shahine due to bun in the oven?!
Drama writer Tamer Abdel Minem isn’t totally buying the story that his leading lady has a bun in the oven, which is preventing her from starring in “Al Murafa’a” (The Trial), but he’s forced to move on to the next leading lady in line, Dolly Shahine.
Qamar claims her four-month along pregnancy has forced her to turn down her nomination for the new TV drama, and fellow Lebanese actress Dolly Shahine has signed up to take her place.
The script for the drama telling the story of the late Lebanese star Suzanne Tamim who was allegedly murdered at the hands of Egyptian businessman Hisham Talat Mustafa remains unchanged despite the starlet switcheroo.
Do you think Dolly will do as good a job as Qamar on the TV drama? Please share by commenting below!
- “Mother of the World” Dolly Shahine is staying put but pushes for script changes
- Qamar and Mahmoud Yasin to go through 'The Trial' together
- Bye bye Mahmoud Yacine, hello Farouk El Fishawi!
- Sorry Nadine al Rasi, Bassem Yakhour is too busy for your show!
- Playing dead: What's Dolly Shahine's bloody picture all about?