“Mother of the World” Dolly Shahine is staying put but pushes for script changes
Lebanese singer and actress Dolly Shahine has denied rumors that she turned down her nomination for the leading role in the new film "Um Al Donia" (Mother of the World), stressing that she had some objections to certain parts of the scenario, but those are currently being amended. She stated that once the changes she requested are made, she will immediately begin filming the scenes for the film.
According to Sayidaty.net, Dolly stated that she does not know how the rumors started that she had handed over her nomination to Rawan Al Foad, except that her fellow actress is also starring in the project.
Dolly will also soon begin filming her television drama "Al Murafa'ah" (The Trial) on location in Egypt, Lebanon, and Dubai.
In the drama, Dolly plays the role of the late Lebanese singer Suzanne Tamim. The drama will also feature Farouq Al Fishawi, Samiha Ayoub, Basem Yakhou from Syria, Dina and Sherine Rida.
These along with her musical pursuits are keeping this momma busy!
- Qamar passes “The Trial” buck to Dolly Shahine due to bun in the oven?!
- Bye bye Mahmoud Yacine, hello Farouk El Fishawi!
- Plastic fantastic Dolly Shahine provokes haters by posting seductive pix
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Brad And Jennifer's Wedding: Read All About It