Playing dead: What's Dolly Shahine's bloody picture all about?
Dolly Shahine's fans were absolutely terrified after pictures of her laying in a pool of blood circulated the Internet.
But have no fear, Dolly fans; the pix were stills taken from her upcoming Ramadan TV thriller "Al Murafa'a" (The Trial).
The actress's slit-throat and "dead face" expression were very convincing, thanks to Dolly's remarkable acting abilities and her makeup artist's first-class skills, reported Laha Magazine.
In the drama, Dolly plays the role of a famous singer who gets mysteriously murdered. That's when the drama unfolds and an investigation into her murder kicks off.
The drama is based on true events depicting the murder of the late Lebanese singer Suzan Tamim, who was murdered in her Dubai apartment in 2008.
Egyptian businessman Talaat Mustafa was found guilty and is serving a prison sentence for her death.
- Dolly Shahine gives 3 thousand fans a night to remember at her larger-than-life Dead Sea concert
- Qamar passes “The Trial” buck to Dolly Shahine due to bun in the oven?!
- First came the duet, now the music video: Dolly Shahine and Nadina get filming
- Plastic fantastic Dolly Shahine provokes haters by posting seductive pix
- Dolly Shaheen does the Dead Sea...in a self-designed dress