Come together, right now: Dolly Shahine duets with Canadian singer Nadina
Dolly Shahine is duetting with Canadian singer Nadina in Egypt. (Image: Facebook)
Canadian-Lebanese singer Nadina has given us some of the best tunes to dance to over the years, and now she's about to release a duet with a fellow Lebanese singer.
The singer in question, Dolly Shahine, met up with Nadina in Egypt, where they hit the studio to begin recording their duet in both Arabic and English.
It gets more exciting though! According to the ME news portal Elaph, we will be seeing the two in action in a music video for the upcoming duet. Filming will take place next month under the direction of Dolly's hubby Bakhous Ilwan.
The creative director has his heart set on filming the video in several locations around Cairo.
No release date for either has yet been set, but we do know that it will be in the near future. It's said that the Arabic version of the starlets' single will be released in the Arab world, while the English version will launch in Europe and Canada.
In other news, Miss Dolly has finally signed a contract to star in the upcoming Egyptian film “Um El Donia” (Mother of the World), which she's set to begin filming for very soon.
- It's Dolly Shahine & Nadina no more: Singers call off joint music project due to "financial troubles"
- Plastic fantastic Dolly Shahine provokes haters by posting seductive pix
- First came the duet, now the music video: Dolly Shahine and Nadina get filming
- Arab Singers Take a Shine to Duets
- Oil issues leak out in the region