First came the duet, now the music video: Dolly Shahine and Nadina get filming
We can finally start dancing as the Lebanese Cinderella Dolly Shahine has finally finished recording her duet with Lebanese-Canadian singer Nadina.
Nadina is well-known in the Arab world for her smash hit “Vola Vola.” Will this be another hit for the diva?
Well, if writer and composer Christie Lee Smith did a good job with it, then the answer is yes!
Amira Khalil, Nadina and Shahine all chipped in with the lyrics and music as well, which combine both English and Egyptian words/tunes in it.
Even though recording the song itself is finito, the ladies are now practicing their best dance moves for the music video to follow, which is choreographed by Egyptian dancer Mohammed Samih.
The video, which will be filmed in Cairo, will be directed by Bacchus Alwen and produced by Hahsim Abdullah.
For those into fashion, Egyptian fashion designer Mahmoud Ghali will come up with ten different looks for the two artists.
OK, this one has got to be a chart-topper!
- It's Dolly Shahine & Nadina no more: Singers call off joint music project due to "financial troubles"
- Plastic fantastic Dolly Shahine provokes haters by posting seductive pix
- Exes with benefits: Dolly Shahine divorces her husband but still pays his bills
- Come together, right now: Dolly Shahine duets with Canadian singer Nadina
- Egypt's arty types vs the Brotherhood: this year's showdown