Dominique Hourani denies losing custody of her daughter through the Mother's Day release of "Dilara"
Twice-divorced Dominique Hourani has a daughter named Dilara with one of her former spouses. Rumor had it that the Lebanese songstress had given up custody of her little girl to the father in order to receive more of his assets as a settlement.
The sassy celeb decided to take Mother's Day as the perfect moment to quiet those claims once and for all by releasing a special song dedicated to Dilara.
The song named after the diva's daughter denies all allegations regarding her custody. It was written and composed by Ahmad Mustafa and distributed by Wael Ayad's company CMH Records and will be included in the upcoming album "Dominique 2014".
Dominique also made a video during her daughter's birthday party to further prove the rumors false.
- Dominique Hourani gives up custody of her daughter to get divorced!
- Dominique Hourani "Cannot Take It Anymore"; she's gotta release a clip!
- Court denies Shireen custody of her daughter
- Under the sea, come sing with me: Dominique Hourani is a "Little Mermaid" in her latest music vid
- May Al Hariri prosecuted for kidnapping her daughter