Dominique Hourani denies losing custody of her daughter through the Mother's Day release of "Dilara"
Dominique Hourani and her beloved daughter Dilara.
Click here to add Ahmad Mustafa as an alert
Disable alert for Ahmad Mustafa,
Click here to add CMH Records as an alert
Disable alert for CMH Records,
Click here to add Dominique Hourani as an alert
Disable alert for Dominique Hourani,
Click here to add Wael Ayad as an alert
Disable alert for Wael Ayad
Twice-divorced Dominique Hourani has a daughter named Dilara with her former spouse Alireza Almassi. Rumor had it that the Lebanese songstress had given up custody of her little girl to the father in order to receive more of his assets as a settlement.
The sassy celeb decided to take Mother's Day as the perfect moment to quiet those claims once and for all by releasing a special song dedicated to Dilara.
The song named after the diva's daughter denies all allegations regarding her custody. It was written and composed by Ahmad Mustafa and distributed by Wael Ayad's company CMH Records and will be included in the upcoming album "Dominique 2014".
Dominique also made a video during her daughter's birthday party to further prove the rumors false.
- Dominique Hourani "Cannot Take It Anymore"; she's gotta release a clip!
- Just friends: Dominique denies rumors of secret love affair with Ali Al Deek
- Dominique Hourani opens up about the REAL reason she called it quits with Alireza Almassi!
- Court denies Shireen custody of her daughter
- Reyhaneh Jabbari's mother opens up about losing her daughter