The claws are out as Dominique refuses to take Ahlam's Twitter taunts lying down
The Lebanese beauty has lashed out after a recent tweet from Ahlam branded female Lebanese singers as 'disco artists', whilst giving herself the royal title of 'the singer of palaces'.
Dominique has refused to take this snub lying down and has hit back with a catty comment of her own. Casting doubt on what goes on behind the closed doors of Ahlam's performances, she said: 'Disco artists go home at the end of the end but God only knows how palace singers' nights end at these private parties held away from the public’s eye.'
Adding a final blow the star said: 'I as a singer completely refuse to hold such private performances.'
And, proving that she is far more than a mere 'disco artist', the starlet revealed that she has been inundated with TV offers recently.
Now that war has been declared, news that Dominique might be appearing on the small screen in the near future is sure to leave a bitter taste for Ahlam.
Who are you backing to win out in the Dominique-Ahlam feud? Let us know by sharing your comments below!
- 'Tis the season to be jolly..... except if you're Ahlam!
- Dominique Hourani "Cannot Take It Anymore"; she's gotta release a clip!
- Dominique Hourani ups security after stalkers make her 'fear for her life'
- Dominique Hourani wishes for a second child
- On top of the world: Dominique Hourani busy being successful