Dominique Hourani ups security after stalkers make her 'fear for her life'
Never mind that she turned down an offer to pose nude for Playboy, sexy Lebanese star, Dominique Hourani, is still getting all the wrong kind of attention for her looks. The scantily-clothed songstress told reporters this week that she had to hire bodyguards to protect her from fans who were trying to follow her home.
The stalkers have made the star 'fear for her life', according to online reports. Since announcing her increased security, Dominique has been hit, once again, with accusations that her sexy style is inviting fans to get overly friendly with her. But the mother of one hit back this week, saying she always behaves in a respectful way and would like others to do the same.
Meanwhile, Dominique has also been attracting attention from a much more welcome source: Egyptian mutli-lingual singer, Ghada Rajab, decided to release a remix of one of her songs. But Dominique didn't know who the talented songstress was and had to ask more well-informed friends and family!
- Dominique Hourani turns down offer from Playboy
- Dominique Hourani "Cannot Take It Anymore"; she's gotta release a clip!
- Dominique Hourani accepts husband’s betrayal
- Under the sea, come sing with me: Dominique Hourani is a "Little Mermaid" in her latest music vid
- Dominique Hourani goes head-to-head with Maya Diab