Donia celebrates good times
Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem has a lot of reasons to smile at the moment - having finally got engaged to journalist Ramy Radwan, she is now in high spirits celebrating her new fiance's birthday.
The daughter of Egyptian comic actor Samir Ghanem and actress Dalal Abdel Aziz, announced her engagement a couple of months ago after Ramy popped the question during a private party at one of Cairo's most exclusive hotels.
The ecstatic star threw her man a birthday bash this week and took to Twitter with a photo of the loved up pair.
Leaving fans and her husband-to-be in no doubt of her feelings, she tweeted: “Happy Birthday Ramy..I love you very much”.
What do you think we can expect from the big wedding? Will it be even more star-studded than the engagement party?
- Uh, oh! Has Donia Samir Ghanem's pregnancy annoyed Ahmed Mekky?
- Cold feet? Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem's wedding date still unknown
- A bundle of joy: Donia Samir Ghanem has a bun in the oven
- It's a girl! Donia Samir Ghanem welcomes a new addition to her family
- Donia's last dance with Pepsi? Dirty dancing at Ramadan