Donia steps out of the spotlight and into married life
Egyptian rising star Donia Samir Ghanem is stepping out of the spotlight early-on in her career to throw herself into married life.
Donia and her TV star fiance Ramy Badwan have announced that, after a six month engagement, they're set to wed in January next year.
Women might be known for multi-tasking but it seems that this young starlet likes to focus on one thing at a time.
Mid-way through recording, the songstress has announced that she's hitting pause on her first album.
But it's not just married life that's standing in the way: Donia has admitted that she also wants to launch her career when conditions in Egypt are more stable.
Fans of the Arab beauty don't need to be too upset as Donia has announced she'll be back to work once her marriage and honeymoon are out of the way and plans to release her debut record in February 2013.
- Donia Samir Ghanem is alive and kicking
- It's a girl! Donia Samir Ghanem welcomes a new addition to her family
- Cold feet? Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem's wedding date still unknown
- Uh, oh! Has Donia Samir Ghanem's pregnancy annoyed Ahmed Mekky?
- A bundle of joy: Donia Samir Ghanem has a bun in the oven