Donia steps out of the spotlight and into married life
Egyptian rising star Donia Samir Ghanem is stepping out of the spotlight early-on in her career to throw herself into married life.
Donia and her TV star fiance Ramy Badwan have announced that, after a six month engagement, they're set to wed in January next year.
Women might be known for multi-tasking but it seems that this young starlet likes to focus on one thing at a time.
Mid-way through recording, the songstress has announced that she's hitting pause on her first album.
But it's not just married life that's standing in the way: Donia has admitted that she also wants to launch her career when conditions in Egypt are more stable.
Fans of the Arab beauty don't need to be too upset as Donia has announced she'll be back to work once her marriage and honeymoon are out of the way and plans to release her debut record in February 2013.
- "All These are Rumors": Donia Batma denies having a miscarriage and uses Samira's music to say it
- Mai Izz El Din's 'stepping out of spotlight' misinterpreted
- Mai Izz El Din steps out of the spotlight
- Champagne wasn't enough? Clooneys dine out after first Golden Globes appearance as a married couple!
- Yara's new lover isn't even divorced yet!