Busy Donia won't let car crash slow her down
Fans of Egyptian beauty Donia Samir Ghanem are pleased to hear that the starlet isn’t letting a recent brush with death stand in the way of her career plans for 2013.
According to Al Muheet website, Donia was rushing to the recording studio to put the finishing touches to her new album when her car crashed.
But the busy starlet isn’t letting the near-fatal accident slow her down.
Donia has revealed that as soon as the album is finished, she will be working hard on a new mini series that will bring the singer’s face back to the small screen in the near future.
- Keepin’ it casual: Donia Samir Ghanem grunges it in jeans for album cover
- Will Donia Samir Ghanem's latest album ever see the light? Her fans think not!
- Ready or not, here she comes! A postpartum Donia Samir Ghanem is getting down to business
- At long last! Donia Samir Ghanem's giving us her album release
- Never turn your back on your friends: Donia’s “too busy” for Ahmed