Donia Samir Ghanem is alive and kicking
Young Egyptian actress, Donia Samir Ghanem, has gone off our radar screens for the last few months after getting married in January earlier this year.
Donia announced in December that she would be taking some time away from the small screen to concentrate on her personal life but apparently not all her fans were listening.
Over the course of the last few weeks, rumors have been circulating online that the acting beauty had died rather than retired. According to Zahrat al Khaliji magazine, the star learned about the gossip from friends after they made panicked calls to her cell phone to check up on her.
But fortunately for her fans everywhere, Donia is very much alive and kicking and wants the death rumors to stop for good.
- Oh no they didn't! Donia Samir Ghanem and Ahmed Mekki great friends despite rumors
- Donia steps out of the spotlight and into married life
- Cold feet? Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem's wedding date still unknown
- Donia Samir Ghanem is perfectly prudish: No to steamy film
- Busy Donia won't let car crash slow her down