Cold feet? Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem's wedding date still unknown
Although Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem did not react upon the recent rumors that her wedding date was set for June 6, her fiancé Rami Radwan denied the news and stressed that neither he nor Donia have decided on the date until this point.
According to the Middle East new portal Elaph, the rumor was widely spread over the internet, especially since Donia is not occupied with any project at the time aside from filming the third sequel of the comedy drama "Al Kabir Gawi" (The Big Strong One).
Donia's first album will also see the light in the near future.
The couple has decided to keep the date of their big day a secret from the media and public, as was the case when they got engaged. They banned journalists and photographers from their engagement.
It is said that the couple will only invite their family members and close friends to the wedding and they will latr decide if they want to post any photos of the big event.
- It's a girl! Donia Samir Ghanem welcomes a new addition to her family
- A bundle of joy: Donia Samir Ghanem has a bun in the oven
- Oh no they didn't! Donia Samir Ghanem and Ahmed Mekki great friends despite rumors
- Uh, oh! Has Donia Samir Ghanem's pregnancy annoyed Ahmed Mekky?
- Will Donia Samir Ghanem's latest album ever see the light? Her fans think not!