Will Donia Samir Ghanem's latest album ever see the light? Her fans think not!
Donia Samir Ghanem's marketing company has failed to promote her latest album effectively. (Image: Facebook)
Egyptian singer and actress Donia Samir Ghanem has not been doing herself any favors by constantly delaying the release of her much-anticipated album.
It's been three months since she's announced its existence, but nothing's happened since, and her fans are getting impatient and annoyed at the mysterious singer.
Only four of the album's original 12 songs were released on her official YouTube channel, but fans didn't see that as a good move, but rather as bad marketing tactic.
Fans left comments criticizing Donia's marketing and PR company, stressing that her album sales will be negatively affected, since four have already been released, which will work as a demotivator to purchase it for the remaining singles.
But hey, there's (yet another) new launch date, and that's on New Year's eve! Only time will tell; for now, you can listen to the four songs on YouTube!
- Keepin’ it casual: Donia Samir Ghanem grunges it in jeans for album cover
- Cold feet? Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem's wedding date still unknown
- The Ugly (Betty) truth: Salma Hayek to SUE Amy Samir Ghanem's showmakers
- Special delivery! Donia Samir Ghanem has a baby and music album on the way!
- At long last! Donia Samir Ghanem's giving us her album release