Special delivery! Donia Samir Ghanem has a baby and music album on the way!
Maybe Egyptian singer Donia Samir Ghanem's fans will forgive her, now that she's finally released the music video for “Ana Wenta Le Ba'd” (You and I For One Another), which they've long been nagging her for.
And to make them even more happy yappy doo, she's using actual footage from her own wedding in the video. OMG! How unorthodox?
Some might call her cray cray, we're calling her romantic! Perhaps it's no surprise that she's done this, since she dedicated and sang “Wahda Tanya Khales” (A Whole New Woman), from the same album, to her hubby on their wedding day, according to Laha Magazine.
Clearly, the young missy has gone all out to please her fans (and man!). This marks the fifth from a twelve song repertoire to be released before the whole album hits the shelves.
It’s still not known whether it’s a little Donia or baby Rami on the way, but we’ve hopes for a gender announcement soon.
You can watch “You and I For One Another” on YouTube now, and tell us what you think in the comment box below!
- Take that, Tamer! Donia Samir Ghanem steals Hosny and Diab’s YouTube thunder
- Will Donia Samir Ghanem's latest album ever see the light? Her fans think not!
- Preggo Donia Samir Ghanem lets go of several projects
- It’s about time! Donia Samir Ghanem's hubby FINALLY makes their marriage FBO
- ‘Tonight’ Amr Diab is on fire! YouTube vid going cray-cray