Uh, oh! Has Donia Samir Ghanem's pregnancy annoyed Ahmed Mekky?
Two moths ago, fans were over the moon after hearing that Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem, is pregnant. But one man who may not have been as excited was Egyptian comedian actor Ahmed Mekky.
Donia’s pregnancy meant a forced delay in filming the fourth sequel of the comedy TV series “El Kebir Awi” (The Very Big Strong One), where her and Mekky star together.
According to Sayidaty.net, Donia had starred in the drama's three previous parts, but this delay makes it unknown whether the show will air in time for the Ramadan 2014 TV drama marathon.
It was Donia’s mother, Egyptian actress Dalal Abdelaziz, who confirmed the news of her daughter’s pregnancy, after Donia appeared on the cover of Enigma magazine looking fatigued and rounder than usual around the tummy area.
A preggers Donia was last seen in public at the ART Oscars Awards ceremony. Her baby bump was very obvious, and so was her weight-gain!
In April, Donia didn’t show at the premier screening of her good friend Mekky's latest film "Samir Abu Al Neel" and nobody knows why for sure.
According to Sayidaty.net, sources revealed that Ahmed had sent a special invite to Donia, but she turned it down because she was “too busy recording the songs for her new album.” Her career never stopped her before; the two actors are known to attend all occasions for each another.
Whether it’s her new husband, TV host Rami Radwan, that’s keeping the two apart, a legitimate increased focus on her career, or if former rumors have come true of disputes between them, we don’t know for sure.
- Sibling rivalry? Donia Samir Ghanem and sis Amy to compete for best Ramadan drama 2014
- He doesn't care what anyone thinks! Ahmad Makki going ahead with fourth sequel of “El Kibeer Awi”
- Cold feet? Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem's wedding date still unknown
- Step away from the camera! Preggers Yosra el Lozy ordered to get bed rest, no filming TV drama
- Are Donia Samir Ghanem and Ahmed Makki feuding?