Sibling rivalry? Donia Samir Ghanem and sis Amy to compete for best Ramadan drama 2014
There were never such devoted sisters...to their work if not to each other. Amy and Donia Samir Ghanem have both claimed their spots in this year's Ramadan drama marathon lineup, despite previous uncertainty.
After a little deliberation, Donia has decided that even pregnancy won't prevent her from sparkling our silver screens in the upcoming holy month. We wonder how much a little sibling rivalry might have to do with her return to the "Al Kabir Awi" (The Strong One) set for the fourth time. Her sister Amy having already agreed to smoke up our screens alongside Mohammad Saed in a new comedy "Fifa Atata and Limbi" might have just given her the competitive spirit needed to take the television plunge this summer.
Donia finally gave her approval to comedian Ahmad Makky to co-star once more in his popular show for the fourth sequel.
According to Laha Magazine, Donia was skeptical at first about starring in the drama since she is pregnant and did not want to exhaust herself, but the cameras will be rolling on the celebress very soon, so there went that question. .
Amy was nominated for her "Fifa Atata and Limbi" character by producer Jamal Al Adel and director Sameh Abdel Aziz.
- Uh, oh! Has Donia Samir Ghanem's pregnancy annoyed Ahmed Mekky?
- Ready or not, here she comes! A postpartum Donia Samir Ghanem is getting down to business
- "Atata and the Limbi" live on! Mohammad Saed brings back the characters for Ramadan 2014
- At long last! Donia Samir Ghanem's giving us her album release
- Donia Samir Ghanem is alive and kicking