It's a girl! Donia Samir Ghanem welcomes a new addition to her family
Donia is experiencing the joy of being a mother for the first time now. (Image: Facebook)
Egyptian actress and singer Donia Samir Ghanem is celebrating the birth of her first child, and it’s an adorable little baby girl.
Donia named her daughter “Kaila,” which is of Romanian origin meanign “victory.”
The unique name was chosen by Donia’s Daddy, Egyptian actor Samir Ghanem.
It’s said that new-Daddy Rami Radwan is over the moon with the arrival of their little bundle of joy.
Congrats you guys!
- A poor excuse for a woman: Donia Samir Ghanem criticized over "submissive" image
- Preggo Donia Samir Ghanem lets go of several projects
- Cold feet? Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem's wedding date still unknown
- The Ugly (Betty) truth: Salma Hayek to SUE Amy Samir Ghanem's showmakers
- A girl's dream takes Maali Zayed to the silver screen