Ready or not, here she comes! A postpartum Donia Samir Ghanem is getting down to business
Donia Samir Ghanem has her game face (Image: Facebook).
After settling into mommyhood with her first child, Donia Samir Ghanem is ready to get back at the biz again. Baby Kayla is being well taken care of while her momma returns to the studio to film two music videos for tracks on the album she finally released last month "Wahda Tani Khalis" (A Totally Different Woman).
And don't forget her Ramadan drama "Al Kabir Qawi" (The Strong One)! The busy bumblebee is also co-starring in this comedy alongside Ahmad Makky.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, the cast and crew began filming a while back, but they had to postpone preggo Donia's scenes until after she regained her strength postpartum.
Is the Egyptian starlet fully ready for such ambitious endeavors? Please share your thoughts in the comment box below!
- Preggo Donia Samir Ghanem lets go of several projects
- Sibling rivalry? Donia Samir Ghanem and sis Amy to compete for best Ramadan drama 2014
- He doesn't care what anyone thinks! Ahmad Makki going ahead with fourth sequel of “El Kibeer Awi”
- Secrets revealed! Find out who Tamer Hosni's leading lady might be in his next film
- "The Big Night" is coming with Donia Samir Ghanem