"The Big Night" is coming with Donia Samir Ghanem
The dust has settled since her whirlwind wedding and pregnancy. After baking and giving birth to Rami Radwan's baby, we'll be seeing that sassy Donia Samir Ghanem once again in "The Big Night". The Egyptian actress has said "yes" to starring in the new film "Al Laylah Al Kabeerah" (The Big Night).
Clearly there's some good chemistry between the starlet and the film's producer Ahmad Al Sabki and director Sameh Abdel Aziz since this is the third time the trio have been partners in crime, well in film making at least. Previously they tag teamed in both "Al Farah" (The Wedding) and "Kabareeh" (Nightclub).
Al Sabki is currently picking and choosing the remaining cast for the film, so Abdel Aziz can call "action" as soon as September hits. It looks like Khaled Al Sawi might have snagged the co-starring position already, according to the Middle East news portal Elaph.
The film is proposed to be screened at a number of Arab cinema festivals, and the rest of us can start our year off right in 2015 as the diva's project is set strike cinemas at the beginning of next year.
The film will mark Donia's first after her marriage to journalist Rami Radwan last year and had taken time off due to her pregnancy and giving birth.
- Taking their chemistry from the bedroom to the studio: another "Big Night" in store for Ruby and her new hubby
- Ready or not, here she comes! A postpartum Donia Samir Ghanem is getting down to business
- Uh, oh! Has Donia Samir Ghanem's pregnancy annoyed Ahmed Mekky?
- "The Big Night" will bring us Safia Al Umari to the screen again
- Oh no they didn't! Donia Samir Ghanem and Ahmed Mekki great friends despite rumors