Never turn your back on your friends: Donia’s “too busy” for Ahmed
Has her hubby gotten jealous? Donia Samir Ghanem didn’t show at the premier screening of her good friend Egyptian actor Ahmed Mekky's latest film "Samir Abu Al Neel" and nobody knows why for sure.
According to Sayidaty.net, sources revealed that Ahmed had sent a special invite to Donia, but she turned it down because she was “too busy recording the songs for her new album.” Her career never stopped her before; the two actors are known to attend all occasions for each another.
Whether it’s her new husband, TV host Rami Radwan, that’s keeping the two apart, a legitimate increased focus on her career, or if former rumors have come true of disputes between them, we don’t know for sure.
What we do know is that Donia’s absence wasn’t the only bad news for Ahmed’s film premier. Only hours after the release of the film, it was pirated and distributed on a number of internet websites, threatening the film’s financial success. Film writer Ayman Bahjat Qamar requested on his Facebook page that 'Regardless of the fact if the film was leaked or not, it should only be watch at the cinema because if it is watched over the internet then the efforts of all the cast and crew would go to waste."
What reason do you guess Donia didn't show? Share with us your thoughts!
- Uh, oh! Has Donia Samir Ghanem's pregnancy annoyed Ahmed Mekky?
- Oh no they didn't! Donia Samir Ghanem and Ahmed Mekki great friends despite rumors
- "The Big Night" is coming with Donia Samir Ghanem
- Donia Samir Ghanem is perfectly prudish: No to steamy film
- Ready or not, here she comes! A postpartum Donia Samir Ghanem is getting down to business