Oh no they didn't! Donia Samir Ghanem and Ahmed Mekki great friends despite rumors
Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem said she was in shock when she learned of circulating rumors of heated disputes between her and actor Ahmed Mekki. The two have paired up on a number of successful films over the years but since the actresses's engagement, reports have spread of fights between them.
According to the internet website Al Arabia.net, since getting engaged to TV host Rami Radwan, rumors began spreading but neither actor has worked out who is behind them. Donia assured reporters that she's great friends with Ahmed and that neither of them had ever talked about fights to the press.
Meanwhile, Donia has been working on new TV drama 'A Thousand and One Nights' for the Ramadan 2013 season. The series has been postponed because producers wanted more time to work on the graphics but Donia said she'd rather have a high quality drama than rush it out for this year.
- Never turn your back on your friends: Donia’s “too busy” for Ahmed
- It's a girl! Donia Samir Ghanem welcomes a new addition to her family
- Cold feet? Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem's wedding date still unknown
- Donia Samir Ghanem is alive and kicking
- Uh, oh! Has Donia Samir Ghanem's pregnancy annoyed Ahmed Mekky?