A bundle of joy: Donia Samir Ghanem has a bun in the oven
Have you bought the latest copy of Enigma magazine? If you have, then you're probably thinking what we're thinking: Is Donia Samir Ghanem, who is gracing the cover, preggers?
The young Egyptian actress looked fatigued and rounder than usual around the tummy area. Could it be a bun in the oven?
Yes, the newlywed is four months pregnant, according to her mother, renowned Egyptian actress Dalal Abdelaziz, who confirmed the news.
Donia and her mother said they were over the moon at news of Donia's bundle of joy.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Donia wed journalist Rami Radwan in June in a private ceremony attended by close family and friends.
- Uh, oh! Has Donia Samir Ghanem's pregnancy annoyed Ahmed Mekky?
- It's a girl! Donia Samir Ghanem welcomes a new addition to her family
- Cold feet? Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem's wedding date still unknown
- A poor excuse for a woman: Donia Samir Ghanem criticized over "submissive" image
- At long last! Donia Samir Ghanem's giving us her album release