Keepin’ it casual: Donia Samir Ghanem grunges it in jeans for album cover
The title "Wahdah Tani Khalis" (A Totally Different Person) is fitting, we suppose, for the album cover that goes along with Egyptian starlet Donia Samir Ghanem’s record debut. The celeb better known for her theatrical talents has stepped into the world of music, taking a different approach than her glitzed and glammed colleagues, wearing jeans and a t-shirt with her guitar in tow.
According to Sayidaty.net, Donia settled on this image after a number of work sessions with the producing company of the album. Donia also took the advice of her fashionista sister Amy, whom Donia turns to when she’s in need of wardrobe wisdom.
Although the album has been postponed numerous times thanks to the craziness going down in Egypt, we’re hopeful the official release is only days away, so we can all purchase the newlywed's first album with the grunge-look garb on cover.
- Will Donia Samir Ghanem's latest album ever see the light? Her fans think not!
- Busy Donia won't let car crash slow her down
- Preggo Donia Samir Ghanem lets go of several projects
- Take that, Tamer! Donia Samir Ghanem steals Hosny and Diab’s YouTube thunder
- A poor excuse for a woman: Donia Samir Ghanem criticized over "submissive" image