Donia's last dance with Pepsi? Dirty dancing at Ramadan
Twitter griping or 'bitching' was fast-coming in response to the new commercial Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem filmed for Pepsi. This ad struck a jarring counterpoint to the previous Ramadan Pepsi campaign run by Donia that had been an instant winner.
The ferocious comments exceeded a thousand and many chided her not stopping short of pleading with her to stop filming commercials for Pepsi to avoid having her reputation tarnished and the success she achieved so far compromised and wasted. Dunia, who recently got engaged to journalist Rami Radwan, is already on step ahead of Ramadan though. The optimistic singer-actress began searching for a song to record and film as a music video for airing after the holy month of Ramdan.
- Cold feet? Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem's wedding date still unknown
- A bundle of joy: Donia Samir Ghanem has a bun in the oven
- Will Donia Samir Ghanem's latest album ever see the light? Her fans think not!
- Donia Samir Ghanem is perfectly prudish: No to steamy film
- Donia Samir Ghanem is alive and kicking