Preggo Donia Samir Ghanem lets go of several projects
Donia's new project is planning for motherhood. (Image: Facebook)
Known for her dramatic talents, Donia Samir Ghanem is now gaining popularity for a blossoming musical career as well. The starlet has recently released three music videos on YouTube that drew millions of hits.
While she still awaits the official launch of the music album "Wahda Taniah Khalis" (A Completely New Woman), which continues to be delayed due to Egypt’s unstable political climate, the successful celeb will be limiting her professional pursuits to her new comedy "Al Harb Al Alamiah Al Thalitha" (WWIII) alone as she prepares for motherhood.
It’s still TBD whether it’s a little Donia or baby Rami on the way, but we’ve hopes for a gender announcement soon.
Creators of “WWIII” will have to make some minor alterations to her character to match her pregnant appearance.
It’s certain that Donia’s Ramadan 2014 focus will be her new baby with no dramas in the works for the holy month ahead.
- Ready or not, here she comes! A postpartum Donia Samir Ghanem is getting down to business
- It's a girl! Donia Samir Ghanem welcomes a new addition to her family
- At long last! Donia Samir Ghanem's giving us her album release
- Keepin’ it casual: Donia Samir Ghanem grunges it in jeans for album cover
- A poor excuse for a woman: Donia Samir Ghanem criticized over "submissive" image