Dounia Batma covers up
She was strapless and backless at Moroccan music festival, Mawazine, but Dounia Batma has clearly had enough of the criticism over what she wears.This week the Arab Idol posted a picture of herself on her Twitter page showing her in traditional Islamic headdress and wrote:
"Please God make me big in the eyes of people and small in my own eyes. Thank You God.”
She asked fans to comment on the photo to get some feedback on the new look prior to making the move to Dubai to begin working on two new songs. The talent show singer will be recording 'Al Mahabah Min Allah” (Love is from God) and “Khayrak Sabiq” (Your Kindness precedes you) in the Emirati city state.
Do you think Dounia's dress at Mawazine was over the top? Tell us what you think below.
- Dounia Batmah aggravates Moroccans
- Dounia Batma's new (and already married) hubby has his cake and is eating it too!
- Ahlam defends Moroccan women
- "You're a liar and a two-faced woman"! Dounia Batma catfights her husband's first wife on Instagram
- Assaf arrogant and ungrateful? You're wrong Dounia Batma - he wishes you the best of luck!