Dubai celebrates Eid Al Fitr with a number of stars
Preparations are underway in Dubai to welcome the Muslim holiday Eid Al Fitr, which coincided with the end of the holy month of Ramadan. Dubai will host a festival for Eid’s Nights and the celebration will take place at Arena Hotel at the Salam Harbor.
According to the London daily Elaph, the first day of the festival will feature Lebanese singers like: Nancy Ajram, Asi Hilani and Faris Karam. The second night of celebration is for Rashid Al Majed, Husein Al Jismi and Yara.
On the other hand the third night is saved for those who favor romantic songs that hold great passion. Fadel Shaker, Shireen and Elissa will be singing on the third night of Eid. The third night will also conclude the festival. Tickets for the event have reached as high as 1500 Emirates Dirham.
- Reach Out & Share the Joy of Eid Al Fitr with Etisalat’s special off peak rates for all international calls
- Nancy celebrates “Eid” in Dubai
- DSF Office unveils calendar of events for ‘Eid in Dubai’ 2009 – Eid Al Fitr
- Shatha Hassoun celebrates the holidays in Dubai
- QTA reveals EidAl-Fitr Festival activities