Brits follow their favorite celebs to Dubai's sunny shores
Dubai has proven to be a popular holiday destination amongst celebrities over the Christmas and New Year’s period.
As they take to twitter and Instagram to post photos of themselves on Dubai’s beaches, British Airways has announced a rise in passengers to Dubai, reported AMEinfo on Wednesday.
Over the festive period Dubai saw a wave of British celebrities enjoy the sun such as Rita Ora and Ellie Goulding who both performed at the Atlantis Dubai’s New Years Eve event as well as Denise van Outen and Aleks Josh, all of whom shared images on social-media sites.
British Airways executive, Paolo de Renzis, said “with temperatures in Europe near freezing, it’s no surprise that we’ve seen a rise in bookings for warmer destinations. With British Airways’ January sale in full swing, and celebrities posting enticing pictures on holiday in the warmer climes of Dubai, it seems this is all the incentive needed for people to book themselves a warm getaway.”
- Denise keeps it strictly skimpy in Dubai as she takes on Rita Ora in a battle of the bods
- Pussycat Nicole Scherzinger slinks over to Dubai for the Taste of Dubai festival
- Rita Ora: fun in the Dubai sun
- Rita Ora joins Dubai's star-studded Sandance lineup
- Dubai has the X Factor: stars line up for music fest