Dubai crowns Middle East's 'Mr. World'
Twenty-three men will battle in a “Mr. World International 2012 Middle East” competition in Dubai, a local newspaper reported.
The men will be judged based on their physical appearance, intelligence and talent at the five-star H Hotel on September 29, 7Days tabloid daily said.
While the men hail from different countries, including India, Pakistan, Nepal, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, The Philippines, Tunisia, Egypt, Russia, Kenya, China and the UAE, are all Dubai residents.
At the H Hotel event, they have to put on a variety of clothes to show their glamor and appeal.
The winner will be crowned “Mr. World International 2012” and an “Ambassador of Goodwill,” and will receive prizes. There will be other 15 smaller prizes awarded, which the tabloid paper did not detail of what these awards will include.
What do you think of the Middle East's chances in Dubai's Mr. World competition?
- Mr. No Show: Dubai's all-man pageant delayed
- Ahmad Sultan set to battle it out with RiRi at MTV EMAs
- Who will be the next sci-fi screenplay writer in the region?
- Stars of the art world collide for Dubai's latest fest
- What happens in Vegas, DOESN'T stay in Vegas: ‘Ultimate Variety Show’ heading to Dubai