The stars align: Tamer Hosny and Shirene Wahab to sing together
An agreement has been reached between Egyptian singers Sherine Abdel Wahab and Tamer Hosny to sing a duet together, marking the return of the popular duo who appeared together years ago under the production of Nasr Mahrous.
The new duet will feature a fresh and hot composition that will highlight the voices of each singer. Shirene has left the entire preparation process up to Hosny . He is in charge of everything, from the topic of the song to all of its details, and has promised it will be ready to be go very soon.
Tamer has also revealed that in addition to the duet, there are plans for both to act together in a new film.
- Tamer Hosny joins “Pepsi” stars
- Sing it loud, sing it clear: Tamer Hosny creates a buzz at Canadian University concert in Cairo
- Trio of Superstars: Tamer Hosny, Akon and Pitbull chilling together
- Shireen agrees to a truce with Tamer
- It's a set up! Tamer Hosny deducted $150K in wages thanks to Tarik Freitekh