Duraid Laham storms into a comeback
News of a comeback by legendary Syrian star, Duraid Laham, is so hot that the actor had not even begun filming scenes for his new drama before the internet went abuzz with rumors.
Duraid has already had to put out a denial that scenes are being shot for new TV soap, 'Sanaoud Baed Qalil' (We Will Return Shortly.) It's the perfect title for the actor's comeback but according to media reports, the choice was purely accidental.
In the past, the Syrian star has shared the stage with everyone from 'Voice' coach, Assi Helani, to Lebanese lovely, Myriam Fares.
His latest project, directed by Al Layth Hajo and written by Rafi Wehbe, will see him working with BFF, Amr Hajo.
- Nadine Al Rassi wraps up filming for Ramadan special, moves on to the next one
- Going back to the basics: Duraid Laham doing his first traditional Syrian drama in 40 years
- Mariam Fares and Duraid Laham together on the big screen
- Honorary PHD for Duraid Laham
- Abbas Al Nouri fails in uniting Duraid Laham and Yaser Al Athmeh