False Alarm: Duraid Lahham really loves Ahlam!
As much as some Ahlam-haters might have wanted it to be true, what Duraid Lahham said about the UAE singer was all lies!
Duraid had supposedly said that “Throughout my entire career I’ve met numerous artists, but never have I met an artist who’s more vile, ridiculous or ruder than UAE singer Ahlam.” Turns out, it wasn’t him speaking.
Ahlam furiously attacked the media for believing such lies, and thanked Sayidaty.net for being the only news portal to fully investigate the story before publishing it.
Sayidaty.net spoke to Duraid’s family for a statement on the matter.
The family responded by clarifying that a fake Facebook account was created in Duraid’s name, and that individual posted the hateful remarks while pretending to be the Syrian actor.
"Duraid Lahham is innocent of attacking Ahlam and doesn’t own a Facebook account in the first place," they stated.
Well, that’s that then; another point for Queen Ahlam!
- A slap on Ahlam's face: Duraid Lahham says UAE singer is "vile, ridiculous & rude"
- Celebrity feud: Duraid Lahham insults Asala Nasri by asking 'who is she?'
- Arab rumor mill wrong again! Lahham's family deny Syrian citizenship claims
- Duraid Laham says he is not teaching kids about sex
- Duraid Lahham "packs his bags" for a surprise guest appearance on "Pack up your Suitcases"