Baby, I got your back: Duraid Lahham’s wife kills rumor that her man was assaulted by Syrian
After Syrian actor Duraid Lahham was rumored to have been assaulted by a Syrian woman, his wife Hala Bitar speaks out. The gossip going ‘round was that the woman had requested him to talk to government officials on behalf of her imprisoned son.
According to Sayidaty.net, Hala stressed that the incident never happened in the first place. Someone made up the lie in it’s entirety. She says there was no such convo with a woman, and they weren’t even in Syria at the time at all. Adding, they weren’t aware that the rumor was circulating ‘til her nephew drew their attention to the subject.
Well, there you have it, Folks. The wife's response is out, and it's up to you to decide the truth!
- Arab rumor mill wrong again! Lahham's family deny Syrian citizenship claims
- Out with the old, in the with new: Duraid Lahham replaces Salloum Haddad in new drama
- Celebrity feud: Duraid Lahham insults Asala Nasri by asking 'who is she?'
- Maysoon Abu Asaad comes in second place
- Maxim Khalil furious over brutal assault claims by Syrian regime supporters