Egoz rock band celebrates good times with debut album in hometown
According to Egoz, the work on their debut album spanned a number of years.
Egoz band consists of four members. The band performs covers as well as original tracks, while their diversity has helped them rise in the Egypt's underground rock music scene.
Egoz draws influence from a wide range of music genres, including classic and progressive rock and New Wave, fused with oriental elements.
Established in 1998 by Hany Mustafa, Karim Safwat, and Mustafa Farid, the band participated in major musical events like S.O.S, as well as many events in the Cairo Jazz Club, Bikya Maadi, the British Council, among others.
Sunday, 16 June, at 8pm
Wisdom Hall, El-Sawy Culturewheel, 26th of July Street, Zamalek, Cairo
- Getting back on the Dubai 'Train': U.S. rockers can't wait to return
- Donia celebrates good times
- There's only 'OneRepublic' in Dubai
- "The Christians" are taking over Dubai this weekend! And, no, we're not talking about religion
- Can you dig it, Dubai? Scottish band Deacon Blue's bringing back their classics