The revolution will be painted: Egyptian artists at London exhibition
The Revolution will be Digitized, by Mo Negm
The exhibition is “an East End celebration of the cosmopolitan diversity of its arts scene,” according to the gallery’s official website.
The show features photography, printmaking, painting, mixed media, and “invites visitors to explore the personal, social and artistic web of interconnections between the artists and their work.”
Three Egyptian artists are featured in the London exhibition; Mo Negm, Rasha Amin and Enas Elsadiek, alongside Indian, Canadian, British artists among others.
The exhibition will run at the Espacio gallery from 16 August to 21 August.
- Egypt's arty types vs the Brotherhood: this year's showdown
- El-Fan Midan calls on artists to continue the revolution
- AUC discusses the role of social media in the Egyptian revolution at Mica Gallery in London
- I believe I can fly! Egyptian artist says she has wings
- Sotheby’s To Sell Evocative Cairo Scene by Celebrated French Artist