And all that jazz: Yehya Khalil in Cairo
Khalil pioneered the jazz movement in Egypt, and has been creating game-changing music for the past four decades. Playing with a band of talented musicians, Khalil continues to re-define jazz, blending world trends with local music.
Friday, 21 April at 8pm
Small Hall, Cairo Opera House, Zamalek
- British Jazz to Enrapture Lebanese Audience at al Bustan Fest
- A little jazz will you Jew ya: Red Sea Jazz festival will fill the air with music in Eilat this August
- Egyptian Creative Youths Mull Rooting Arabic Jazz Music
- Take your pick of fun things to do in Egypt this week (22-29 December)!
- Something to look forward to: Egypt's culture picks of the week: 2-9 February