Ghada Abdel Raziq calls out President Morsi
Egyptian actress, Ghada Abdel Raziq, openly stated that she is one hundre percent opposed to the recent decree that Egyptian President Mohammad Morsi issued making him above the law and giving him immunity from prosecution. Ghada said that the president should respect the wishes of Egyptians who are opposed to the changes Morsi is making to the constitution and not to make the proposed changes.
At the same time, Ghada stated that she did not take part in any of the protests opposing the changes and had not gone down to Egypt’s popular Tahrir Square for any of the demonstrations.
On a different note, Ghada noted that the reason behind her not taking part in the Cairo International Film Festival, despite the fact that she was given a special invitation by head of the festival actor Izzat Abu Ouf, was due to personal circumstances.
Ghada did say that she will take part in the grand finale of the festival.
- Ghada Abdel Raziq back to work despite divorce scandal
- Did Ghada Abdel-Raziq run away from an Islamist Egypt?
- Ghada Abdel Raziq breaks her silence about toy boy rumor
- Ghada Abdel Raziq has a diva moment and cancels her film appearance
- Ghada Abdel Raziq goes on religious pilgrimage with love-rat husband