She’s alive! Egyptian actress Ayten Amer survives car crash in Cairo
Like the childhood game of ‘Telephone’ or ‘Chinese Whispers’, the story of Ayten Amer’s recent car crash quickly turned into news that the Egyptian actress had died in a car explosion on a major Cairo highway. Many friends and fellow celebrities checked in with the starlet to ensure her well-being.
Fortunately for the leading lady, her family, and fans, she is alive and well, and while she did total her car in an accident, she was not injured in any way, according to the Middle East news portal Elaph.
Filming for the actress’s new television drama "Al Zawjah a Thaniah" (The Second Wife) with director Khairi Busharah will carry on unhindered.
Did you hear the news about the fake explosion? Please share by commenting below.
- Ayten Amer is scared of being compared to late great Souad Hosni
- So-true, so-false: Ayten Amer married with children?
- Not content with stepping into her shoes, Ayten Amer tries Souad Hosni's wedding dress on for size
- Sweet “Dreams” are made of this: Ayten Amer calls TV experts about her nightmare
- Dina Fouad is no pumpkin! Actress takes on 'Cinderella' role