Ruby is ready to play the funny girl, kicks off scandal from her sandal
Ruby is ready to play the funny girl.
Always in the midst of controversy, Egyptian actress and singer Ruby says there’s drama between her and fellow thespians Jumana Murad and Huriah Farghali. Gossip about the gals began because of the order of names on the credits of their joint projects.
She’s trying to keep things lighthearted, taking her first comedy role in the film "Al Harami wal Abeet" (The Thief and the Idiot).
The starlet said that she’s not afraid of moving into funny territory. She’s prepared for it with determination and great support from co-star Khaled Al Sawi. She added that Khaled Saleh also helped her greatly in creating a complete picture of the character. Ruby said the film is very different and unique in a way that viewers will notice and love.
Do you think she's fit to be a comedian? Please share by commenting below!
- Q&A: Palestinian-American UFC Fighter Ramsey Nijem
- Ruby plays the “Flower Girl”
- Her way or the highway, Jumana Murad demands to do daring roles
- From SNL to the foothills of Pakistan, Tina Fey to tackle the Taliban in political comedy memoir
- The late Robin Williams was funny without a doubt(fire), but was he "Racist" (to Iranians) too?