Egyptian Art Association to include non-Egyptian artists
The Egyptian Art Association agreed during their last meeting to include the Syrian actor Jamal Suleiman, Lebanese actor Nour and Tunisian actress Hind Sabri as members of the association.
More names will be added to the list.
He of the association, Ashraf Zaki, announced that the association is open for more members to be included.
Zaki also said that on May 20 there will be a meeting of the Egyptian Art Association to finalize a new agreement that gives the rights to Arab artists to work in Egypt just the same as Egyptian artists.
- Razan Maghribi fired from an Egyptian drama series
- Noor and Hind appointed in the Egyptian Art Association
- Lights, action, camera! Tamer Hosny rolls out movie and music
- Christie’s Dubai art sale sponsored by credit Suisse includes key works from artists from North Africa, the gulf & the Levant
- Long Live Free Art: Art as a weapon of resistance across generations